We would like to encourage, inspire and give new competencies to those who work in non-formal education programmes addressed to adults in cultural institutions (GLAM) and NGOs.
You will gain access to digital resources to upgrade your skills and knowledge and to support your audiences through multiple free tools and activities:
1. Report and guide on best practices, which presents transferable examples of online cultural activities and valuable digital tools from four partner countries, based on our research,
2. Online training platform with digital resources regarding the creation of engaging online and offline activities for adults, and innovative methods used in the GLAM sector (such as Design Thinking, User-Centered Design, Universal Design, Co-Creation, and phygital approach),
3. Free, self-paced online course on how to create, conduct and promote engaging and inclusive cultural activities for adults, especially from underrepresented groups (females, migrants, seniors, LGBTQ+, people with disabilities, etc) or those on the brink of social or digital exclusion,
4. Digital publication with ready-to-use cultural workshop scenarios, that can be conducted online, offline, or in hybrid mode,
5. Four Mobile Culture multiplier events in all partner countries, demonstrating in practice the use of recommended tools and technologies to our recipients.
Mobile Culture is the name of a partnership project created with collaboration and mutual learning by an international consortium of Culture Shock Foundation (Poland), Clictic (Spain), Roes Cooperativa (Greece), and Euroform RFS (Italy), financed by the European Union Programme.