Discover our Educational Kit to use during cultural activities
The kit consists of digital resources to help you in your daily work as an educator or cultural animator— ready-to-use and print concise guides, handouts, lists, starter kits, and public domain multimedia:
- Podcast creation overview and guide: learn why and how to use podcasts to engage and educate your audience.
- Digital tools list: safe and free digital and AI tools examples to use during creative workshops online and offline (e.g. Dall-e 2, Rave.dj, Google Arts and Culture, Padlet).
- Tools selection criteria: learn how to search and select free, inclusive, intuitive, and safe digital tools.
- Creative Commons list: digital repositories, with free photos, videos, and audio to remix and reuse during cultural activities or for promotional purposes.
- Wikimedia Commons bundle: ready-to-use public domain photos, videos, and audio, prepared by the Mobile Culture project partner Wikimedia Poland Association. These resources can be freely used and remixed for educational and commercial purposes, allowing you to engage with cultural heritage during your activities.
- Mobile Culture Project bundle: ready-to-use public domain resources prepared by Mobile Culture team; have a glimpse of Polish, Greek, Spanish and Italian contemporary and classical art.
- Inclusive enhancers list: a set of short, practical activities to boost creativity, energy and engagement, ice-breakers, and warm-ups.
- Inclusivity tips & tricks: checklist on designing inclusive and accessible cultural activities for diverse audiences.
- User-centred design starter kit: start designing your cultural activities using persona and empathy map — two simple tools that will help you better understand your audience and create innovative and bespoke cultural offerings.
For more inspiration, check our Workshop Scenarios publication or watch our webinar about using new technologies in creating cultural offer.